Friday, March 6, 2009

Still waiting...

I guess 3 of the 9 judges have made their decisions in the ScrapMatter's Design Star contest. I'm sure it takes time to go through the kits of 90 contestants. They must be taking the job pretty seriously too and giving everything careful consideration. I'm getting nervous! I've lost 3 lbs this week burning off my nervous energy. I guess if nothing else, the contest has been worth it for that! LOL!

Meanwhile, I scrapped a LO using 5 of the contestant's kits. This made it into the gallery stand-outs too! Yay!!! I have to say that I really love this one. These are my favorite pics that I've ever taken of my little Serenity.

I used pieces from:

DS102
DS62
DS13
DS61
DS104

The heart ribbon is something that I made.
The fonts are Summertime and Porcelain.

I'm telling you, you've gotta get over there and grab up those beautiful kits while the grabbin' is good. They won't be offered as freebies forever.

- Ro

No comments: