Friday, October 31, 2008

DSD Freebie, 2 awards and a sneak peek at my next kit

I just found out that tomorrow is Digital Scrapbooking Day! Everyone is giving out freebies and I just had to jump on that bandwagon. I made this cute little snowman almost a year ago when I first started dabbling in designing tagger kits. He's been sitting in a file collecting dust ever since. Poor guy! Since he was so tiny, I added a frame and now I think he's worthy of being my next give-away. I hope this little guy will find his way into some of your winter layouts. Enjoy!

Click the image to download.

I also won 2 more awards! (Actually , it's the same award, but from 2 different people.)

Thank you so much to Adrienne at Le Pengouin Designs and to Colleen of Colleen's Scraps!!! I'm honored! Now, I have to find time to do my homework and pass this on to some blogs that I really like. :o)

The last thing I wanted to share was a sneak peek at one of the elements from the kit I'm working on now. It's called "Cookies for Santa". I hope to have it out in plenty of time for Christmas!
As always, thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cara said...

the snowman is so cute and I am way excited for your new kit! Thanks so much for your hard work.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Michele said...

cute snowman and I am very excited to see your new kit!