Sunday, March 6, 2011

My latest layouts

I've been having so much fun scrapping!  I'm just popping in to share my latest layouts with you.

This one was made with Fruit paradise by Marta Designs and Edge2Edge Word Art 3 by Britt-ish Designs.  This kit has given me a bad case of spring fever!


Here's one made with Venezia by the After Five Design Team.  I adore the rich jewel tone in this kit!


This was made with kit: Dragon Tales by the After Five Design Team.  LOVE this fun, whimsical kit!



This was made with kit: Send a Letters by StarLight Designs, which is a really pretty kit!  I love all the purple, of course!


I used Kitchen Window by Laurie Ann for A5's Feb On the House Challenge.


 Thanks so much for letting me share!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

 

No comments: