Friday, October 30, 2009

NEW! "A Knight's Tale" collab & 2 freebies

I have a royal treat for you today! I got the idea to do a knight-themed kit because my oldest daughter is obsessed with dragons. I was still in the planning stages when I found out that Britt of Britt-ish Designs was planning a kit with the same theme, so I asked her if she'd like to make it a collab. I was just thrilled that she said "Yes"! She is such a wonderful, very talented designer and I really enjoyed working with her on this! I just know you're going to LOVE this kit!!! So, here it is!

A Knight's Tale

[image]


My husband and I had a Renaissance wedding, so this kit was just perfect for scrapping those pics! I did a two-pager!

[image]

[image]

And here are some other gorgeous layouts to get you inspired!

By Jenn

[image]

By Kim

[image]

By Amanda

[image]

By Jennifer

[image]

By Jenny

[image]

Now for my freebie! You'll also want to visit Britt-ish Designs because she has one for you too!

[image]

Have a great weekend and have a Happy Halloween everyone!

- Ro


6 comments:

VissyMac said...

TY Rochelle!! It's a gorgeous kit and TY for the free add-on!!

Kelseyll =) said...

Super cute kit with so many uses!! Thanks so much for the freebie add on too! =) Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful. i have a friend who dressed as you and your husband did on you wedding day! love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Jayne said...

Aww.. I'm jealous about the Renaissance Wedding, sounds way cool!

Eskéléa said...

I can't find this kit anymore ;(