Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm an offical ScrapMatters Design Apprentice!

That's right! I won the Design Star Contest along with 4 other very talented ladies: Rachelle of Chelle's Creations, Brianne of Hafen Creations, Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs, and Krista of Sahlin Designs. Congratulations to them all!

I am a little overwhelmed, but I am absolutely thrilled! I don't have my store up and running yet, but there are so many fun things going on at ScrapMatters for [Inter]National Scrapbook Day! Here's a little taste of what you'll fin there. Please come by and check it out!

There is also a very exciting contest going on called The Queen of Scrap! Do you want to be the queen? It's not too late. You can sign up any time throughout the month and still participate. Click here to learn more!


I'm working on a kit now and I will let you all know as soon as it becomes available in the store. Please visit again soon because once I get settled in, I'm going to have to kick off my new design career with something fun for you!

- Ro

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOO HOO!! SOOO not a surprise. Well deserved and congrats girl!

Unknown said...

Hi -- I would love for you to e-mail me a gotstyleblogdeisgn@gmail.com
I would love to use your digi-scaps to make blog designs.

Sandra said...

Congrats.....I know you will be great at it. Can't wait to see your designs.

Snippets Inc Craft Boutique said...

Congrats Ro! Let me know if you need any help with LO's after you finish your kit...I'd be happy to help:)

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You totally deserved it and I would have been upset if it had gone any other way.

Shanmomto4 said...

I knew you'd make it! I love your stuff. Congrats!