Well, this is a little departure from my usual style. It's kind of fun to mix it up a bit and show you that I'm not a one trick pony.
My new kit is called "I Feel Pretty". I had my youngest daughter in mind when designing this kit. She loves to make herself "pretty" by playing dress-up, giving herself "make-overs" with my make-up, and having tea parties. This beautiful kit has a vintage feel that also make it perfect for heritage pages as well as an elegance that lends itself well to wedding layouts.
Take a look!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uGvg7jBfKtfsSPYF_UcQjDTSuw4Cv_6tZDQBbDHhsnZOVlRsJO3W3l24jT3QIuWL3X_0ONhQTqKI3wEYEryMpielYlncGItCvpQFRnsrSL_rmMC16elR-evFeEB50-Jt17IYi8XemnBJE4tG1DmqHI=s0-d)
And here are some beautiful layouts that my CT and I did using this kit.
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_shsekGOV9QPJF3KnlHVqER2l1970dKq3FHINEwzlFLaa7M3hHzGezC37Lr7ZzlfFwqPDh1L7YY1t75QZxYwzLFrLHJ8ubEnIMWz7im9chJZfY6UN3YsnG55lai1HmxWgG1Jg=s0-d)
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uEi60IrEqqy1aZD6f7bdlGbTfKA8-8tH0A4thqgZzOpn-adyZeKnlQTHBAQnfU1-7n-ru-TXtxTZLExZAg8fqw350PNp5CjLVtGPiMqgeAYdb8NByJYiNqoZzLAwGVz4Bx=s0-d)
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v7HCCeMQs5n3miwerou1e9hNU3r_or9dZppxP3DaEs3TD6D5VF1xwMuAbB8WI7hSTqeT_-BXoJI4sNkLo5JC1VJmDgufbRm3YRX6FOoPDIUvJAiwaH64BHKXeXxk2v0jiIhwoU=s0-d)
The kit is on sale for 23% off through the weekend!
And now here's the freebie I promised you!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_siGzGIA1Imao42HW-Q12sE_e3X9C9WFFCcH_7D6gxugVviswcXch90WCqt36p0-SX2da7mdYHE5gUIHdOFMsSJuCFhfQAI99QstQZVokBLOzvq-etE5z4f4G8d2NprshW2ZriKkXu2LSQcKB-UBA=s0-d)
Download here
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Ro
My new kit is called "I Feel Pretty". I had my youngest daughter in mind when designing this kit. She loves to make herself "pretty" by playing dress-up, giving herself "make-overs" with my make-up, and having tea parties. This beautiful kit has a vintage feel that also make it perfect for heritage pages as well as an elegance that lends itself well to wedding layouts.
Take a look!
And here are some beautiful layouts that my CT and I did using this kit.
The kit is on sale for 23% off through the weekend!
And now here's the freebie I promised you!
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Ro
4 comments:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 04, 2010. Thanks again.
Gorgeous QP! Thank you very much! I'm so glad I'm subscribed to you :)
Thank you! What a gorgeous QP!
Thank you so much for this freebie. I used it on my wedding scrapbook. Love it!
Post a Comment