I have a royal treat for you today! I got the idea to do a knight-themed kit because my oldest daughter is obsessed with dragons. I was still in the planning stages when I found out that Britt of Britt-ish Designs was planning a kit with the same theme, so I asked her if she'd like to make it a collab. I was just thrilled that she said "Yes"! She is such a wonderful, very talented designer and I really enjoyed working with her on this! I just know you're going to LOVE this kit!!! So, here it is!
A Knight's Tale
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uQkINSt0lANHqguvG0QU-JrfZ1IpNoJ0OmJG5R0_D9o65vvk39BKMXEHx42rolNWxXXbC5nTsb-rEkKhGKbxgu64EG6JYhAB3jkY5OvTyTKauGBW-7nx7vwvfsOJinrGeunUbPydpzNO-i6uUkyz24=s0-d)
My husband and I had a Renaissance wedding, so this kit was just perfect for scrapping those pics! I did a two-pager!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s6yAkyQ080Z9xfBaALj70o7qIn10SLqhWrxHY9eDzV3YIlRv6lZ3zAMsK59e0zGpzKx5PsEEmmEaDemg-H_bsBO3NWVU_BSVnvxjEq2WIkwh_1RdwmCp_RlwmzkHnFkylPLIo_hF5JieTe=s0-d)
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tcuk5gWT-bXbFUpS9hwA7Uyj5DznvBSpNmB7DqJaTxqE41Gd3NYwPJd_SiGjkv-qrYB1S2GnvnsF_zHUpE7yex7onYaQecuopIXIr9CCYpSI-RV9k9WtY8z65kDXphrXdKC6niYJBKYU-uV8e3=s0-d)
And here are some other gorgeous layouts to get you inspired!
By Jenn
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tGW7EAJgGq-lUFIP48JG-pJ8HeYcDKIXqWNDw5n2YUGe82640Qd6A2BMGyDuPqpT4dsENYQZ9iqT5RUFzhZauHo_2NTzXmjHfksTeSf2KtOWolq8rHQLuCYqkThHfxXncyhrWgvdTqKlLl4WlbgA=s0-d)
By Kim
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uWXEpmi2WbzuULEGpEZWBGtZOnBQSM7auoNjb4Asc-xq9kobgdRVpf5yt7HqBSuCLeCxz3FCLUfRhfWlRczG2bUwGwbbhoRIj--_4TfDJug_ITXev1LhYSHCpRSz7EEk8YN9cu-lQ98uAQuA=s0-d)
By Amanda
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s9dULqLIJ9ZujEEnj5Xh3JP_gCAaLqV32vManiQSAAeuYHfvqoFknMf4ASIpYmOpfcEcfOhWkjVT-MWIgdgf64x5EPq80BehWL-Fb6AsEQaXNB_foIURvkcK_2Qh8DdJYNnwNBc27udBPBQPDpUMj6QEA=s0-d)
By Jennifer
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v08no-YCDkkDMLQ_3PnF-cJrjqm87UmziXS-w1KQo1My1KInX5sbHYMjSTM32ln23LPSBm2T--BsOgYhdAc1eAVH1UwbipJD8pNzvCUCh_8wL4I9Mek0xtCaUuOyNbjNRSWLYbOmVt1WB_8z13DMtfCzTrqmU=s0-d)
By Jenny
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uXUJ_R562GowDZlVDxahm4x6gDXi8WW7QMI7EvACB2kKJDi6znFcDQ9dQzI26McjWSJa5b4kh4Gldoapc-HIV4Ew2KsoTCs75FgY1QmovhyZ_RIukssudoFeucn_4z50nbX6srY-RPSYEbvXeZkjc=s0-d)
Now for my freebie! You'll also want to visit Britt-ish Designs because she has one for you too!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uDH12Hmkw5N0XFxyK5uJUm12Gn84y73kS1Gf6lDMQIv94-7KlDficeGqaYOtCVxHQzyTGsBPv2YzqaWpdEi5nuBlkFYfYSpbdxd6lylU2C617qtlNXGp5a9p2FjvuJoJmc-5rCppGx7g_V2j0zS9PgT-E=s0-d)
Have a great weekend and have a Happy Halloween everyone!
- Ro
| |
|
6 comments:
TY Rochelle!! It's a gorgeous kit and TY for the free add-on!!
Super cute kit with so many uses!! Thanks so much for the freebie add on too! =) Happy Halloween!
very beautiful. i have a friend who dressed as you and your husband did on you wedding day! love it!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 31, 2009. Thanks again.
Aww.. I'm jealous about the Renaissance Wedding, sounds way cool!
I can't find this kit anymore ;(
Post a Comment