I have a royal treat for you today! I got the idea to do a knight-themed kit because my oldest daughter is obsessed with dragons. I was still in the planning stages when I found out that Britt of Britt-ish Designs was planning a kit with the same theme, so I asked her if she'd like to make it a collab. I was just thrilled that she said "Yes"! She is such a wonderful, very talented designer and I really enjoyed working with her on this! I just know you're going to LOVE this kit!!! So, here it is!
A Knight's Tale
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vrFbflmi3wlbf1vV1lY3h7dhW5Ydcd1zW6Ic_1-I433LhQrjm-PcGewWiz4ES3tmj9qdp0P30f7-j0YDlwZiJoLxgO_X3Zxsx0NuCi_Q0Cnb5myfIyBbOEic6wiqP6VLhUHgUZQXVmfLn7VR7C1oQz=s0-d)
My husband and I had a Renaissance wedding, so this kit was just perfect for scrapping those pics! I did a two-pager!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tooS8TSBIzE59kLTBm8oPBQ55sXfX3mOVgem6KE_iFTCHj5yg8b-54q4ANcUAf6BQmE9tsoQjaOqQALhbSl9EciciYmxpYS7staPTTvAo4caT-357vzZbM8YezAVkb3YlabcOnpGjFgU-B=s0-d)
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v7hLutmg6sVyhfgpcS7nyhXskNf3ZwK7MtwS_ZgDJDA2cNimIgZC6A1JRm-KJvytd26uOirqQlzbmmLL7oGCyA0yfypVFv6sd_pU3qIV2T8mSZQjGHWhFDPblRSDku2Scf6yk5PJeVdcTs9wom=s0-d)
And here are some other gorgeous layouts to get you inspired!
By Jenn
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uKDgk66gPqtHT0AlZkFYneFKhveA17nWMHtH2jBSUYPHbuTmt4Nzv2LD7prwiJD3dNh_PUBs9SubT45Mu5d0kw-iKOcp-BF5IuLIeuykS0pcIwSs7z60AwyLhomyXEKUEQsDuKsn_2FZZiy3JnnQ=s0-d)
By Kim
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v0JBaYOoiANx6q8_XMFUPpKMLeO9LQylXvEomzoOsgtV34n04m3JP206ZERioNmxxPvxRl3JFNsvqjbNYfPHcFz5aKHXk7EmXw8f2SNq1XriMhV2-4t6Lj8Mtwh14UIZTlQtMRKoPUWHxR2A=s0-d)
By Amanda
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_unk-sU_m3ZSPfUb1--WHrlYqDmCa93M8fe4AWDVm1NijZ-IHvpluwwsaRhTIfFKEPioV2iqbHpBwKDDb5Mt5h9a-NcEbDzu5iviyP9YqyioJKHJe_mCXBuFfKGsR7BT9IQE8hB1-T1-yNuIQ7aB-YWjpY=s0-d)
By Jennifer
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sr-ZpkpWdDeykSRXvX5oBYlqAb9qUCkMrMTJXTVbvKZavcIdZfloIRgg-iLqhFBFbU1h3dO1HVzTVCk2qqxtGuLAlC500JDwy-s8XZbRQAq_XjI2Aom3ocLoCBoHQSvvxjfvHMHMTO6UuL-I8PmGBCqfzpw5o=s0-d)
By Jenny
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tDr6JXULiA6NLIroB6EVwvBCgYciQGpoYfXTcF0fEr6kv0FTsKfpIHkrhnbggPFJidqwp18nEeuHl6bV-gzRUbP-TEvKa0q3VMwy0ac6SfXi_JX1CbXQKR_6dQWWk5dPUhCAK-p3G4UWtGouj1t18=s0-d)
Now for my freebie! You'll also want to visit Britt-ish Designs because she has one for you too!
![[image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uNF40jMF4ituoZp_cT7LMUt0yXG_7ZUZvuH45kGp_CvEFuXmUyb6Lh45KDu7tqcFL-P5t7c1uqCbdlcF5h0iKg2QOMLXZA6CNolRS84BHUqJufFgrUBvWzBJAeIrt1qKf4duPXFlmECsmK6iAIvoEznZg=s0-d)
Have a great weekend and have a Happy Halloween everyone!
- Ro
| |
|
6 comments:
TY Rochelle!! It's a gorgeous kit and TY for the free add-on!!
Super cute kit with so many uses!! Thanks so much for the freebie add on too! =) Happy Halloween!
very beautiful. i have a friend who dressed as you and your husband did on you wedding day! love it!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 31, 2009. Thanks again.
Aww.. I'm jealous about the Renaissance Wedding, sounds way cool!
I can't find this kit anymore ;(
Post a Comment